tiistai 21. syyskuuta 2010

You're so fuckin' special

Eilen ♥



Hank Moody opettajana! Kelpais. Luovan kirjoittamisen kurssia odotellessa...

"Young vampire knew that there was much to be learnt from this blood-sucking mentor: how to live, how to feed, how to fuck."



Ed on tosi gay ♥

"You're the mentor, you know?"
"In my story young vampire has a crush on the old one. It's you."


Ed angstisena ♥

"I hate myself and want to fuckin' die."
"I don't know, sounds pretty fuckin' gay to me"


Ja tän hetken paras biisi.


I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul

I want you to notice
When I'm not around
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

Ei kommentteja: